Friday, March 27, 2009

If talk about Real Server , you should consider Server MFA1000S in www.plustek.com/usa
I am considering where American can buy a real server , include web-mail , FTP , Firewall ,
AntiVirus and VPN , Spam , network management function with a MAGIC price , but only find
several major America brand. Than I start to promote server business. Everybody knows
" America Dream " but my dream broken when cold call over 200-phone call to promote the
Server.

My friend , I want to have a fair judgement, give me a chance. Please visit
websitehttp://tw.pn99.com/ there are On-line demo for you , If you like the Server please let
me know the reason , if you do not like the Server , also please let me know the reason.

Johnny Lee
Johnnylee@plustek.com

Hey America , I am in !

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Johnny, I am Zephyr!!

    I am reading your article, I am appriciate so much, sorry for you leave Plustek suddenly.
    Hope you find the better dream on other company^^

    Wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete